Is it normal for my Eclipse to totally freak out when I plug more than
one phone in at a time?

Either my Hero or my Droid work fine solo, but if I try both at the
same time they both become unrecognised and I have to then restart
Eclipse (2 minutes of waiting) before I can go back to using just one
phone.  Kinda sucks having to unplug and re-plug phones all the time.
I have 8 USB ports and no specific combination I can find seems to
help.

Plugging in more than one phone also crashes my DDMS.

Anyone know a solution?

Thanks,

--
Greg Donald