Hi group

Now I am able to insert 3 phone numbers.

But There does not looks a way that How can I enter other phone
numbers like :- Work Fax, Home Fax, Pager etc.

Any clue please.

Here is the code what I have done:-

> > 1- How can I show multiple phone number [like Home, Mobile, Work etc]
> > when I am launching contact application. How can I do that?
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.SECONDARY_PHONE,
"222222");
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.SECONDARY_PHONE_TYPE,ContactsContract.CommonDataKinds.Phone.TYPE_HOME);

i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.TERTIARY_PHONE,  "333333");
i.putExtra(ContactsContract.Intents.Insert.TERTIARY_PHONE_TYPE,ContactsContract.CommonDataKinds.Phone.TYPE_WORK);