Hi,
Our application needs streaming of audio files.I have done with
streaming of mp3 files by calling the native player and passing the
url to it. Whereas the default player is not able to play the wav
format files from remote server.

The following code worked for mp3 files.

                            Intent intent = new
Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
                                Uri data =
Uri.parse("http://myserverurl/voice.mp3";);
                                String type = "audio/mp3";
                                intent.setDataAndType(data, type);
                                startActivity(intent)

I changed the mime type for wav format but it didn't worked

                                Intent intent = new
Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
                                Uri data =
Uri.parse("http://myserverurl/voice.wav";);
                                String type = "audio/wav";  // tried String
type = "audio/x-wav";
                                intent.setDataAndType(data, type);
                                startActivity(intent)

Anyone suggestions ?