Hi!
I've created a rather complex layout for listview rows where only the
first line is visible (the rest use android:visibility="hidden").
When an item is selected, I want all the invisible objects to appear
(selected.setVisibility(1)) - checking first if I have to hide again
the previous selection.

Here's the (simplified) code:

private TextView selected=null;

public void onListItemClick(ListView parent, View v,int position, long
id) {
        if (selected!=null) {
                        selected.setVisibility(0);
        }
        selected = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.text2); // text2 is an
invisible object that I want to show
        selected.setVisibility(1);
    }

The problem is that this only retrieves the invisible items in the
first Listview row.
What's the way to access ListView rows and change 'em?

Thanks in advance!