Name of the app was something like 91nettraffic.

As for a sniffer, i'm not sure the framework gives you access to such
low level function. But if it does, then it will be a great and very
useful app for developpers....and spies, and trojan, and...Hmmm well
with great power, comes great responsability :D

Yahel