I'm trying to implement the create calendar protocol from Google
Calendar. For that I'm supposed to do a HTTPPost to owncalendar url,
with auth header and content-type given. After performing HttpPost, i
get a response saying "411 length required".. But when I checked
packets using wireshark, the content-length is added, I tried to add
it manually, but it is not allowing me to do so and raises an
exception saying content-length already added. So how do i go about
it? check this code

------------------------Code
here--------------------------------------

String body="<entry xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom'
xmlns:gd='http://schemas.google.com/g/2005'" +

"xmlns:gCal='http://schemas.google.com/gCal/2005'>" +
                                        "<title type='text'>"+title+"</title>" +
                                          "<summary
type='text'>"+summary+"</summary>" +
                                          "<gCal:timezone
value='"+timezone+"'></gCal:timezone>"+
                                          "<gCal:hidden
value='"+String.valueOf(hidden)+"'></
gCal:hidden>"+
                                          "<gCal:color
value='"+color+"'></gCal:color>"+
                                          "<gd:where rel='' label=''
valueString='"+location+"'></
gd:where>"+
                                          "</entry>";
                String url="http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/default/
owncalendars/full";

                final HttpPost mPost=new HttpPost(url);
                mPost.addHeader("Content-type","application/atom+xml");
                mPost.addHeader(AUTH_HEADER_NAME,AUTH_HEADER_VALUE);

                //       mPost.removeHeaders("Content-Length");
                //       mPost.setHeader("Content-Length",
String.valueOf(body.length()));

                Header[] mHeaders1=mPost.getAllHeaders();
                for(int i=0;i<mHeaders1.length;i++)
                {
                        System.out.println(" Header as follow
-->"+mHeaders1[i].getName()+"
val=>"+mHeaders1[i].getValue());
                }

                try {
                        HttpEntity entity = new StringEntity(body);
                        HttpClient mClient= new DefaultHttpClient();

HttpProtocolParams.setUseExpectContinue(mClient.getParams(),
false);

                        mPost.setEntity(entity);

                        HttpResponse mResponse;
                        mResponse= mClient.execute(mPost);
                        System.out.println("THE SUCCESS CODE IS AS
FOLLOWS"+mResponse.getStatusLine().getStatusCode()+mResponse);