Hello ,
I am new to axis ,I have created a web servcie with couple of methods
using axis2 and deployed it on tomcat.And am calling that web service
from my android  program with the help of ksoap.But wen i call a
method which doesn't take any parameter am gettin fine reply from web
service which i can able to see on my screen,But wen i call anothr
method which takes a string argument am getting namespace exception on
server

WEB SERVICE CODE IS .....
==========================

package Guru;
public class DarshanSays
{

 public String getMsg(String h)
 {
  return h+" ..the power of change is eVolution...";

 }
 public String getEmpty(String d)throws Exception
 {
  return "empty string from tomcattttttttttt";
 }

}

//AND program is

String soap_action="http://Guru/getEmpty";;
String method_nm="getEmpty";
String nmspc="http://Guru/";;
String url7="http://192.168.10.182:8080/axis2/services/Friday";;
SoapObject request = new SoapObject(url7,method_nm);
/*sending method parameters with SoapObject */
request.newInstance();
request.addProperty("h","darshan.....");                           //
sending a parameter to a  method
SoapSerializationEnvelope envelope =
newSoapSerializationEnvelope(SoapEnvelope.VER11);
envelope.bodyOut=request;

envelope.dotNet = true;

envelope.encodingStyle = SoapSerializationEnvelope.XSD;

envelope.dotNet=true;
/*setting outputsoap object sending request */

envelope.setOutputSoapObject(request);
/*HttpTransportSE object creating sending it url */

androidHttpTransport = new HttpTransportSE(url7);

try
{

   androidHttpTransport.debug=true;
   androidHttpTransport.call(nmspc,envelope);

}

catch(Exception e)

{

}

//exception is throw.

try

{

SoapPrimitive sp=(SoapPrimitive)envelope.getResponse();
String hh=sp.toString();
Log.d("reply from web ser",".."+hh.toString());

//and erorr msg is

**SoapFault - faultcode:'soapenv:Server' faultstring: 'namespace
mismatch require http://Guru found  192.168.10.182:8080/axis2/services/
Friday'
faultactor: 'null' detail: org.kxml2.kdom.n...@43d31390**

ERROR IS coming only when am calling parameterized method.

Please Help..

thanks

Darshan V