Hey all-

When using a View within a View, for example an ImageView within a
LinearLayout, both of which have xml drawable resources (the
LinearLayout as a background) specifying PNG drawables to use for the
on/off states, shouldn't children Views receive the focus state when
their parent gets focus? So as far as I understand, both my
LinearLayout and ImageView should be switching to their focus
states...right? Apparently not... Or, more likely, apparently my
implementation is incorrect..

The focus state works on the LinearLayout but my ImageView never
receives focus.. I have both Views set to android:focusable="true".

Thanks,
Nick