@Ove You are not the only one. I know one good Android developer with
one of the top apps in Android Market and now he almost stopped all
work on that app and is moving to iPhone. He should get Nexus One but
it only few hundreds of dollars while with good app on App Store one
can earn thousands of dollars...

Lack of information is also problem. Last year Google said that more
countries will get paid apps... Google said that list will be
published in Q1 2009 and now it is Q2 2010 and still nothing... I
guess that with this attitude Android Market will become place for
free soundboards, themes and low quality apps. Of course there will be
few good ones but ...