Hi!
I don't know if this is a bug in Eclipse or something wrong in the
SDK. I have a project with a Build Target set to 1.5  and want to
support all screen sizes.
So, as mentioned in the Dev Guide, I've put in manifest.xml:

      <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" />
     <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true"
android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" />

 Eclipse gives 3 "no resource identifier for attribute --- in package
Android", one for each screen size.

 Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!