Why must all the content be on a single HTML page?

If you really can't split it out, you could use some Javascript
actions to hide/display sections of the HTML page when the user clicks
the '>' button. However, the browser will still need to download and
render the entire page when it loads, which may take a long time. The
best solution would be to split the content into a number of pages.