Hi All,

I've found again my DevPhone1 (aka G1) on a shelf and though that this
time I should really give it a try and create an app for it. But I've
really lost touch with the Android world and now I don't know where to
start really.

There have been many SDK releases lately for many new and better
devices. Which one of these can I use with G1? What is the most recent
one which can be used on that hardware (although with reduced
performance) but which will enable development for rather modern
Android releases as well.

The firmware update received today, while recharging the phone, is
1.6. Can I go higher with some R&D build?

Thanks in advance for your guidance,
Lucian

Calling All Innovators 2010 - mobile development competition
http://bit.ly/bUjIzf