(long)time(!C);  // ;-)

EboMike wrote:
> Several Droid users have reported that my app's entire database just
> destroys itself randomly after a few days or so. This seems to be
> specific to the Droid. I'm at a loss.

I have no real clue to offer, but I can say that my Milestone (which is pretty much the same as a Droid) has had no problems what so ever with your app. The initial 2.0 had plenty of other issues of which most were fixed in 2.0.1. Mine is UK registered so I've not got my 2.1 yet (should be any day now since I can see FR and ES users already have it).

My main remaining issue with the Milestone is that it will occasionally hang or reboot, typically either while playing Bebbled or just after I've used the debugger and unplugged (while the debugger was still active). I guess such a crash COULD break your database if it is being written to at the time.

                        Best / Jonas