Hi Murphy,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I have a basic querry.suppose all  the three activities are declared
as singletop and suppose from activity A i call
B activity with intent flag as

i.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_SINGLE_TOP);
startActvity(i)

and from B->C the same intent.Now if i call the activity Aor B from C
with the same intent flag .will the oncreate() function of A,B will be
called again?

If not then it means that the A,B,C are there in the application stack
and their old instance is called again? Am I right?

Thanks,
Shekhar