OK, I see the Alessi counter-top Android TV has touch
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/23/alessitab-android-touchscreen-for-fancy-european-kitchens
And, yes, I can see that non-touch UI probably needs an update from
the AWT-ish original support in Android, if it is to be as good as
possible for big TVs and such.