thank you~

But I do not know how to try your recommend.

the sample code are following:

ListView   layout_list = (ListView)inflate.inflate(R.layout.main_list,null);
MyAdapter adapter  = new MyAdapter(.........)
layout_list.setAdapter(listAdapter);

I can not get the AdapterView from my listview,

could you please give me some direction.