Hi!
I'm planning on creating an app with a news page with image, title,
content, etc.
The "flip" animations used in most ViewFlipper applications are great
but have one problem: only work with a ViewFlipper with a determinate
number of view (in my case, I don't know how many news there are).

The only solution I found is to duplicate the View, prepare the
contents off-screen then call ViewFlipper's showNext() when the "Next"
button is pressed. This is a cumbersome and wasteful. Is there any
other way to do this?

Thanks in advance!