Tom Opgenorth wrote:
> This is probably not the best place to ask this question, but thought
> I would try anyway.
>
> I'm looking to do an introductory presentation to a local user group
> on Android programming.  I was wondering if there was a way to attach
> or hook-up an ADP1/HTC Dream to projector or something, so that people
> could actually see an application running on a real device, rather
> than the emulator?

For a software projector, you can use dr...@screen:

http://blog.ribomation.com/2010/01/21/droidscreen/

or the earlier DroidEx:

http://github.com/commonsguy/droidex

If you need to show the full device (case, hand holding it, etc.),
you'll need a dedicated projector, like an ELMO (no relation to the
Sesame Street character).

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.0
Available!