Thanks for sharing. I've looked briefly at your code and I'm a bit
worried about how un-android like it is. For example:

- Prompting the user when the app is "exiting": normally a user
familiar with Android app will know that the back button will take
them back to the previous activity
- Killing your process onDestroy...why?
- Managing views in one activity: I understand the code over
configuration thought, but I don't think this will cover all cases
that would be covered if a screen would be a separate activity. What
about restoring state when your app was in the background and it got
killed by the OS? Why manage the view navigation at all if you can let
the OS do it for you?

You seem to be managing other stuff that Android will already manage
for you, and I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble and the potential
bugs.

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh or anything, I just wanted to let
you and potential users of your framework the concerns I mentioned.

Hugo