zohar lerman wrote:
> This is my temporary solution but i want to be able to listen the
> phone event even when the application is closed ( until the user will
> ask to stop the this service)

>From your original post, you do not have a service. If you have a
service, unregister the listener in onDestroy() of the service.

You might also consider switching to watch for the corresponding
broadcast Intents, instead of keeping a service in memory all the time.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.0
Available!