Hello Kelly,

I would not say this can be so easy at the end.

Josh says he want to use a static library, but with JNI
he need to use a dynamic one or at least a dynamic lib which "wraps"
the static one. And even with this wrapper he can run into linker
problems
not finding all symbols. It can be a nightmare at the end,
but it depends from the complexity of his C++ stuff.

Good luck !
  Frank