This is the suggestion provide by Mark.

Intent emailIntent = new Intent(android.content.Intent.ACTION_SEND);

emailIntent.setType("text/plain");
emailIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_EMAIL, new
String[]{"t...@email.com"});
emailIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "Subject");
emailIntent.putExtra(android.content.Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, "Text");

context.startActivity(Intent.createChooser(emailIntent, "Send mail..."));

There is no Uri for sending an email. Instead, you use ACTION_SEND with
text/plain as the MIME type and a suitable set of extras.

By using Intent.createChooser() to create your actual Intent, you will
let the user choose from available email clients how to send the message.

- Anurag Singh