Hello Monica,
It seems the query is not correct. Missing quotes for WHERE_MONTH_YEAR
The correct query needs to treat WHERE_MONTH_YEAR as variable. It
should look like as follows:
 return mDb.rawQuery("select t_date from finance " + where t_month=
+"\'" + selectedMonth + "\' and " + t_year = '"" + selectedYear+"'",
null);

Hope this would resolve your problem.
ag