hi,

i having my 1st Android phone (HTC Legend), but my set suffering
Standby on
Death (SOD), not sure if the right term. When it on standby, I not
able to
wake the phone; only way to remove the battery and on the phone again.

However, during in 'freeze' mode, try calling the phone; won't ring
but
caller doesn't get any engaged tone keep trying connect tone.

Please kindly advise what to do? I had try to perform a hard reset,
still
having the same issue.

I not sure when it will 'freeze', only way to wake it up once a while.

Thanks.