For example, I have an activity that uses a utility class.  I would
like to be able to start an activity from the utility class and have
the activity result sent back to the utility class.

The only way I could think of starting the activity was to pass the
original activity to the utility class, so that the utility class
could use the original activity to start the activity.  The problem
with this is that the activity is sent to the original activity,
rather than the utility class.

I also thought of actually making the utility class an activity
itself, but that would make using the utility class much more
complicated.

Thanks for any advice!