Trygve Aaberge wrote:
FedEx may not have any information. I called them on Friday, and they couldn't find a package, but I got it today. So don't get your hopes down if you call FedEx, and they don't see a package for you.

I absolutely agree. I called FedEx and gave them all information I could think of (including my delivery address, probable sender etc), but they couldn't find anything. A few hours later the driver of their local van called my mobile phone to report that I wasn't at home and asked how he could meet me - 20 minutes later I met him just outside my office (5 minutes drive really, but I can hardly complain).

                Keep your spirits high! / Jonas

PS. A big THANK YOU to all the Android Googlers!
PPS. Keep updating the map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=109593402120975111968.0004855b7d8eefa5f649b