Hi All

Does Android support Wifi WPA-EAP security mode?. Currently they are
filtering secured and hidden networks.

wifilayer.java
/*
                     * Ignore enterprise-secured, or hidden networks.
                     * Hidden networks show up with empty SSID.
                     */
                    if (AccessPointState.isAdhoc(scanResult)
AccessPointState.isEnterprise(scanResult)
                            || TextUtils.isEmpty(scanResult.SSID)) {
                        continue;
                    }

Please let me know, why this. to support what I need to do?

Thanks
Gururaja b O