Another related question:
Is there a widget that can scroll diagonally?
The only way I know to make a view scroll both horizontally and
vertically is to have nested views like have a ScrollView inside a
HorizontalScrollView. But, in this way I cannot scroll diagonally and
it always has to move in a vertical->horizontal or
horizontal->vertical direction.

Thank you,
Ajay