A word of advice.
Keep a close Eye on errors.   If you get a couple reports of FC's or 1 bad
rating pull it down and work with your testers to clean it up.    Publishing
an app that is not ready is a pain in the backside.    It will take you
months to recover from a bad launch.   Even after that you will have lost a
large amount of potential users.

Wayne

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Streets Of Boston <flyingdutc...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Welcome!
> And I hope your app will be very succesful!
>
> On May 13, 12:32 pm, Geefer <paul.gee...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have been lurking on this group for a few months now learning lots
> > from all your questions and answers. It has helped me enormously with
> > writing my first app for Android (PuzzleQube). I started knowing about
> > programming but had to learn Java, the Android Framework AND OpenGL so
> > the journey has been challenging but fun and the result is, I hope, a
> > fun 3D picture puzzle.
> > Many thanks to everyone who shares their knowledge on this group and
> > who have helped to make my journey less frustrating (I still find the
> > Android docs somewhat lacking in areas!)
> > If any of you want to try out my app you can find it on the Market
> > (search for PuzzleQube). I hope you like it!
> > Meantime I hope to move from lurking to contributing to the group now
> > that I feel I have achieved something and may have something to add to
> > the discussions.
> >
> > --
> groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

Follow us on Twitter  @fuliginsoftware
Join the forums.
http://www.fuligin.com/forums