Hi,

I am getting this INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE message when i
try to install my app on to the device..

i have searched enough on this..and found out that " emulator -wipe-
data" and then install the app will help solving the above problem,
but i doubt that this emulator -wipe-data will clear all the details
of the data partition.

I have many other applications installed on my device which i don't
want to lose..
so can anybody help me how to wipe the details of specific package
rather than the whole data sect

thanks in advance,

Grace.