Hi,
I have written below code in my main app manifest and main code:
<receiver android:permission="android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS"
android:name=".SMSReceiver">
    <intent-filter>
          <action
android:name="android.intent.action.DATA_SMS_RECEIVED"
android:scheme="sms" android:host="localhost" android:port="16001">
          </action>
    </intent-filter>
</receiver>

public class SMSReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver {

        static final String ACTION =
"android.intent.action.DATA_SMS_RECEIVED";
        @Override
        public void onReceive(Context arg0, Intent arg1) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                System.out.println("onReceiveDataSMS");
                if (arg1.getAction().equals(ACTION))
                {
                                         XYZ;
                                }
                }

------------------------
and following code in my test app:

android.telephony.SmsManager sm =
android.telephony.SmsManager.getDefault();
        short port = 16001;
        sm.sendDataMessage("5556", "5554", port, "Hello".getBytes(),
null, null);

I am running my test app on emulator @5556 and main app  @5554. But I
am unable to receive the binary sms to 5554 emulator

Any one from ANDROID TEAM please help me.

Thanks
sam