We have one html page whose backgroud is an image(1024px*600px) with
no-repeat.
We displayed it in Browser rightly on 1.6 HVGA(160) and WVGA(240)
emulator and scrollbar displaed on both sides.
But we got different result when testing on 2.1 HVGA(160) and
WVGA(240) emulator.
On 2.1 HVGA(160), the background image is scaled smaller and we saw
large wide margin on the right.
On 2.1WVGA (240), There are two margins on right and bottom sides.
There is no scrollbar displayed on 2.1. And we put few small element
in our html page.

Is this Browser's bug?