Hi all,
I have gone through android ndk tutorials.
But i am little confusing in Android.mk file as well as Application.mk file
so instead of that i used the following approach
I created a Test.java file which is having one native method.
i added the static{

System.loadLibrary("mylib");
}
By using javah -jni i generated Test.h and using that decleration i
implemented  a c file
And i compiled c file and generated the libmylib.so library.
But now my question is how to add this shared library to my android
application
I followed 2 approaches but all throwing exception that Library mylib not
founed.
1 In eclipse BuildPath->ConfigurebuildPath->Android2.1->native given the
path of my shared library
2 I copied shared library to /data/data/myprojectpackagenae/lib/
  and used the statement in my code as
   System.load("/data/data/mypackagename/lib/libmylib.so");

In above two cases it is throwing same exception

Where iam wrong?
Is it  procedure is wright?
Please help me