I'm also looking for two Android developers in the bay area - so if
you get too many replies Eric, please send them my way..  I have a
similar research project, but it's passively collecting data for use
in a new type of security approach - perhaps we could get together and
compare notes, as our data collection may be similar..

Phil Montgomery
Majura LLC
phil.montgom...@majura.com