Hi everybody,

I just want to ask what is the best way to do processing of preview frame from
the Camera. Right now, I am doing it like this:

1. I put the byte[] from onPreviewFrame to a queue (limited to 10, for this
example) until the queue is full.
2. ProcessingThread fetches from this queue for processing
3. ProcessingThread post updates to the UIThread for the result of the
processing.

Is there other way or pattern to do this kind of scenario? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Marc