Hello,

I have an app which uses 3 different spinners to allow users to choose
from some options.
I´ve added those spinners to my layout without editing most of it´s
properties and this way it works for most of my users. Unfortunately
most isn´t all and then some of them started complaining that the list
of options is showing text in white with over a white background!
I´d like to know if there´s a way (or a property) so I can force those
spinners to show the options list using text in black.

Thanks,
Gabriel Simões