The same for me. Number of people ratings dropped by two since Friday. I
guess that this number cannot decrease...

Number of ratings for my two other my apps didn't decrease but they get a
lot of ratings everyday so small drop wouldn't be visible.

Tom

On Jun 14, 2010 7:35 AM, "Zsolt Vasvari" <zvasv...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am not 100% sure.   My app's ranking is much lower than it was
before the problem.  Not sure if it's related or not, but sure is a
coincidence.