Android Devers.

I am new to making Android apps but am a seasoned Java developer.  I
am trying to run just a simple app imbedding the Google Map in the
main Activity.

I am using ECLIPSE Galileo 3.5.1.  Have installed all the latest
libraries.  Google APi's 2.2.  I have made a Google AVD with TargetL
Google API's (Google Inc.) 2.2.

My Mainfest is shown below.  When I run the app i am getting:

"The applicayion "First Google Map" (process
com.cwg.android.firstgooglemap) has stopped unexpectedly.  Please Try
Again.

Then in my  LogCat I am getting:

Caused by SecurityException: Requires ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission

even though I have declared this.  Hard to believe i am running into
so many problems to get such a simple app up.  And I have obtained my
Google Map Key code.

thanks,

Chris

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
      package="com.cwg.android.firstgooglemap"
      android:versionCode="1"
      android:versionName="1.0">

    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" />

    <application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
       <uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps" />
        <activity android:name=".FirstGoogleMap"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

    </application>

</manifest>