Hope this new robot actually helps developers to find great jobs.

Shane,

A group of former paypal employees are starting an android payment module to
help android applications with their payment solutions. I chat with one of
their folks over skype. I did mention about you and slideme and he was very
eager to learn about slideme. Not sure if you know about this former paypal
employee founded startup, so though will mention it here.

--
take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

http://mobeegal.in - mobile search. redefined. +91 98403 48914