Hi,
Please Share your resume AT sandeep.ku...@contech-it.com.

*Job-*Java Tech Lead(GC/GCEAD/Citizen)
*Location-*Boston, MA
*Job Type-*Contract to Hire

**** Local candidates only.*

*Required Qualifications:*
6+ years of designing and coding distributed systems
2+ years as a tech lead
2+ years of Java/Spring for building RESTful services

*Primary Responsibilities:*
Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software engineers to
execute an agile roadmap
Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and
non-functional requirements and drive delivery of creative, high quality
solutions
Design, develop, test and maintain RESTful APIs
Implement our strategies for continuous delivery and devops within your team
Ensure our microservice platform is correct, resilient, performant and
secure
Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design walkthroughs
and code reviews
Participate in defect review and triage
Enforce design/coding standards and constantly improve the way we build and
deliver software

*Required Qualifications:*
6+ years of designing and coding distributed systems
2+ years as a tech lead
2+ years of Java/Spring for building RESTful services

*Preferred Qualifications:*
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
Experience building microservices in a public, hybrid or cloud environment
Experience with these or similar technologies: Netflix OSS, OpenShift,
Mesos, Docker, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Kafka, Gatling
Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to work with delivery teams
to think out of box
Extremely strong communicator able to build relationships across many teams
around the globe
Ability to mentor staff at all career and skill levels
Excellent organizational and planning skills

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-discuss/CAHHU4y8y18E-%3D-rdcW9rHRfRuaSDQ5%2ByGUO3_DCDfGLhNbKPHQ%40mail.gmail.com.