Hi, I'm starting with the programming on android, I encounter the following
problems:

1┬║Problem (solved but need explanation)- Spinner empty in fragment using
array adapter, i solved using array in xml and use
arrayadapterfromresource,Here I explain everything
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39544972/spinner-shows-empty-when-use-fragment

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39544972/spinner-shows-empty-when-use-fragment>

2┬║Problem- Onclick listener doesnt work in my button, (follow the developer
documentation about this, you can see the topic here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39544972/spinner-shows-empty-when-use-fragment
 and
download my project if you want).
The documentation that i follow
https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/controls/button.html#HandlingEvents

I decided to open this topic here because I see that it is not solved in
stackoverflow

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-discuss/841beab8-6b64-4864-a949-826ccc4e475a%40googlegroups.com.