Please share resume AT navneet.ya...@contech-it.com
*Position:- Technical Editor*
*Position Type:- Contract to Hire*
*Location:- EDEN PRAIRIE, MN*
*Primary Responsibilities: *
*!!!Local Candidates Only!!*
Senior IT System Analyst – Technical Editor
This position involves working closely with a team of technical writers,
instructional designers and trainers, ensuring that all of the
documentation meets the standards and is ready for publication. The
Technical Editor must be able to review and edit documentation in a variety
of formats, including online help, eLearning modules, quick references,
at-a-glance, facilitator guides, and API companion guides. The team’s
objectives include creating documentation and content that will best
support deployment and usability of the Cirrus application.
The Technical Editor will contribute as the primary editor of all
documentation produced by the technical writing and instructional
design/training teams. Responsibilities also include ensuring documentation
is properly edited, rewritten, clear and concise as well as authenticated,
while meeting the required timetable for initial go live and ongoing
enhancement alignment. This will include documentation related to online
help, installation instructions, training materials, eLearning, product
configuration, API companion guides, Visio diagrams, and other artifacts as
• Translates technical information into clear, readable documents to be
used by administrator, technical support, and business users.
• Ensures consistency, clarity, and quality across all types of
• Engages in formatting, editing, and quality assurance on own work and the
work of others.
• Receives and/or gathers information from technical staff and rewrites
documentation in a clear and concise style, following design and style
• THIS IS NOT A TELECOMMUTING POSITION. This is an IN OFFICE position with
flexibility as needed.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent in a related field
• 6+ years as a technical writer, preferably writing end-user software
• 3+ years as a technical writing editor (peer reviews, editing others’
work for content and style)
• Demonstrated proficiency in editing, spelling, and grammar
• Ability to follow established standards and style guides for technical
writing, eLearning, and instructor-led training
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment that is very collaborative
• 2+ years in healthcare, preferably claims processing
• RoboHelp experience
• Demonstrated writing proficiency for multiple audiences and in multiple
modes (online help, user guides, job aids, API companion guides, online
• Technical documentation knowledge and experience
• Experience with Iterative / Agile Development
• Ability to operate in a matrix environment with multiple competing
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.