Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Guidewire Developer*

*Philadelphia, PA*

*Long term contract*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only*

*Knowledge:*

• 3+ years of experience with Guidewire applications.

• 7 to 10 years of experience as a developer with experience of design and
team-leading

• An understanding of the insurance business, an ability to talk to
business analysts and SMEs in order to translate business requirements into
system changes.

• A full understanding of the GW product suite and the frameworks/options
available for Development.

• Knowledge in configuration and coding using Guidewire tools and
accelerators, Guidewire Batch, and Guidewire predefined plugins.

• Experience in configuration of screen layouts, including creation of new
screens, enhancements to others and XML file changes.

• Database definition and design at the application level

• Experience relating to screen-related changes, changes to wizards,
workflows, validation rules, an Business rules.

• Definition, design and configuration of the company structure (single or
multiple internal companies, organization structure, regions, branches,
users, roles, permissions, producer codes)

Prior Work Experience

• 5-8 years

Supervisory Experience

• 6 months – 1 year