Hi All ,
Hope you are doing well !!
We have an opening as Network Engineer at Menlo Park, CA.
I have listed out the job description below, so if you have any consultant
regarding the same, then share the resume at vic...@acreaty.com ASAP !!
*Job Role *:: *Network Engineer *
*Location ::* *Menlo Park , CA*
*Duration :: 12+ Months*
*Min exp: 10 years *
*Rate : $50/hr on C2C (all inclusive)*
*Must Have **:* Cisco, Juniper professional certifications like - CCNP,
*Must have : *Juniper MX960 routers, BGP/OSPF
*We require 1 Network L3 resource in MPK with Spanish speaking/writing
● Install, configure and support large-scale production and corporate
including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport
● Troubleshoot network hardware and software, working with 3rd party
vendors and suppliers on root cause analysis and resolution.
● Troubleshoot and repair local and long haul circuits, working with both
and 3rd party vendors to isolate and resolve cabling issues.
● Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks as
while limiting the impact on the production network
● Use internal software, tools, and scripts to configure, monitor, and
● Perform queue management for alarms, tasks, and incidents and participate
● Troubleshooting network link/device/configuration issues, isolating the
fixing the problem
● Creating new RMA requests through OEM vendors for both replacement
as well as obtaining technical assistance when troubleshooting devices.
● Verify capacity, draining traffic, suppressing alarms before replacing;
cards, sup cards.
● Tracking, maintaining and updating asset inventory of defective and
● Troubleshoot, tracing , looping links to locate the physical issue.
● The ideal candidate will have 9+ years’ experience in networks
installation, configuration and support.
● *Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and
Service Provider network hardware platforms and architectures including
data center switching platforms.*
● Strong working knowledge of routing and switching technologies and
● Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize
troubleshooting skills, systems and tools, and creative problem solving
abilities under pressure
● *Strong working knowledge of Linux OS and CLI navigation*
Thanks & Regards
*vic...@acreaty.com <vic...@acreaty.com> *|*www.acreaty.us
Hangout : *victor.acre...@gmail.com* <victor.acre...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.