Hope you are doing well !!
I am having a urgent position with *WWAN software development
engineer at Holtsville, NY *
Please find the JD below, and if you are interested, please reply back with
your updated resume and contact number at vic...@acreaty.com ASAP.
*WWAN software development engineer*
*Relevant Experience **(in Yrs)*
*8 to 10 yrs *Experience
*Software development on WWAN area*
· SW development in the WWAN area
· Prepare for Sprint carrier Safe for Network (SFN) certification
· Understand the overall Sprint carrier certification requirement
and perform necessary SW engineering planning/study, in preparation for SW
· Well-versed with WWAN protocol
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- WWAN code development over enterprise devices.
- Working on WAN code debugging
- Development, bug fixing and testing of the WWAN related codes.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Good Analytical skills
· Good communication & documentation Skills
· Bachelor’s degree (or) Master’s Degree any stream ( Preferably
*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)
*Duration of assignment *(in Months)
Contract OR Full Time + Benefits
*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)
Thanks & Regards
Hangout : *victor.acre...@gmail.com* <victor.acre...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.