Greetings from InsaSys..!!
Following is the opening with one of our client based in the * *Alpharetta,
GA* *.If you are available and interested please revert back with your
updated resume so that we can discuss further.
*Title : Oracle Apps Testing*
*Location : Alpharetta, GADuration : 6+ Months*
1. Project description (Please do not use EY specific acronyms) Projects
involve implementation of Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Privileged
Account Manager, Forefront Identity Manager, Active Directory Provisioning
in multiple projects under Global Account Provisioning Program.
2. Please give a high level explanation of the application or technology
that this candidate would work. Oracle Identity Manager system, Oracle
Privileged Account Manager, Forefront Identity Manager, IVR implementation
for user self-service password management. Candidate should be comfortable
working with Active Directory, SQL server and Oracle.
3. Reporting to a QA Program Lead or Quality Assurance Lead you will
participate in a global test team responsible for delivery of tested
systems into production. Where appropriate you will lead a small team of
Test Analysts in delivering functional testing on small or low complexity
*Essential Functions of the Job:*
• Assist with the planning for and where appropriate management of
all functional testing including; static; system; system integration; where
appropriate advise User Acceptance Testing for given projects
• Through analysis of requirements specifications and design
documents use structured techniques to identify testable conditions
• Draft, revise, approve and execute system test plans and cases
ensuring alignment with standards
• Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented
and all problems are resolved
• Conduct tests and analyse results to ensure that software meets or
exceeds specified standards and customer requirements
• Create test data files with valid and invalid records to
thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow
• Support the Test Manager in determining the appropriate quality
initiatives to implement during each phase of testing
• Support the QA organization in the development, revision and
approval quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures
• Assist with the implementation and management of QA & T test
processes to support global QA&T testing activities
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT
Services functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solutions
• Provide insightful recommendations to Testing Process Improvement
• Support Test Manager / Senior Test Manager in upward stakeholder
management and day-to-day management of the QA & T test organisation
• Assist with development of pipeline, Test Plans, Status Reporting,
Test Readiness Reviews and post-implementation Reviews as appropriate
• Work closely with off-shore 3rd party vendors to deliver projects
to time, cost and quality requirements
*Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:*
• Adopt a logical and organized approach to problem resolution
• Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
• Willingness to learn and quick to adapt to changing requirements
• Good numerate / / mathematical ability
• Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions
• Ability to prioritise personal and team workloads to best meet
• Assist in the training and development of staff members to develop
their skills and maintain industry-leading knowledge in their areas of
• Where appropriate, directly and indirectly supervise staff members
in the development, implementation, and delivery of applications to
• Where appropriate coordinate and supervise the daily activities of
team members or business representatives.
• Where appropriate set priorities for the team to ensure task
completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors -
Thanks and Regards,
InsaSys LLC|103 Carnegie Center |Suite 300 |Princeton, NJ 08540
s...@insasys.com | Fax: 848-260-3669|www.insasys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.