*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Job Title: **Collibra Consultant*

*Duration: 6+ months                                           *

*Location: Remote*

*Job Description: *

·         This developer will join an existing team of developers
supporting the enterprise instance of the Collibra Data Governance Center
for Wells Fargo Bank.

·         He or she will be assigned portions of work for a variety of
projects.

·         This resource will interact with business systems consultants on
the team to understand business requirements and deliver technical design
(in writing), perform design and code reviews, execute development,
document unit testing, and update run book documentation as needed.

·         This resource may interact with the line of business for
clarification and validation.

*Required Qualifications*

·         1+ years of experience developing custom workflows in Collibra
Data Governance Center

·         1+ years of experience development interfaces using Collibra
Connect

·         Experience writing Mule flows (Mulesoft)

·         5+ years of application development and implementation experience

·         2 + years of web application development experience

·         1+ year of Java experience

·         1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services

·         1 + years of JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) development
experience

·         1+ year of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience

·         2+ years of experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-discuss/CALnpRi36%2Bq6kuc4PmcNpXJXKixinwaR-L5%2BYqzEP7XJK7nuZrQ%40mail.gmail.com.