Good morning Friends

I have the following positions open with our client in Chicago IL

*1.       **SQL DBA*

*2.       **Oracle DBA*

*3.       **Sr Oracle DBA*

*4.       **Oracle Apps DBA*

*5.       **Hexa data dba*

*6.       **Obi admin*

*Location: Chicago IL*

*Duration: long term*

*Visa: NO CPT/OPT*

*Skills:*

*Junior level positions*

*Experience: 1-2 years of experience*

*Raja*

*Nestor Technologies    [image: Description: Description: logo] *

*email:* *r...@nestortechnologies.com*

*phone:* *732 733 2863*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: This message contains confidential information
intended only for the individual/company named and is the property of
Nestor Technologies (Nestor Technologies Inc). If you are not the named
addressee, you should not distribute, copy or save this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this by
mistake and delete it from your system.  Any use, retention, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail by a non-intended recipient
is strictly prohibited.‚Äč