Hi  ,

PLEASE SHARE RESUME AT varu...@net2source.com.

Hope you are doing great !!

My name is *Varun*, and I am a recruiter with Net2Source Inc. We have a
position for *"Cloud Security Engineer" || Gladstone /Raritan , N*

I have listed out the job description below. Kindly go through the JD and
confirm me your interest.

*NEED PASSPORT NUMBER and LINKEDIN ID (h1b, h4 , L2), (OPT IF Ex-Cognizant)*

Kindly find the Job description below:

*Role: *Cloud Security Engineer

*Location: *Gladstone /Raritan , NJ (Remote Until Covid-19, onsite )

*Duration: *Contract* //* Full Time

*Job Description:*

   - Hands-on experience in applying security to cloud technologies
   (Managing secrets, Securing CD pipeline, Secure Infrastructure as Code,
   Container Security) required. (Must to have)
   - Experience with implementing a cloud-based container vulnerability
   scanning tool required (Must to have)
   - Azure Active Directory configuration, RBAC  (must to have)
   - Docker + Azure Kubernetes (AKS )  (must to have)
   - Terraform (CI-CD) (must to have)
   - Experience with PRISMA, Nessus vulnerability scanning, Sysdig , Azure
   ATP, Windows Defender ATP anti-malware etc.  (Must to have)
   -  Penetration Testing experience  (Good to have)
   - HITRUST, HIPPA, GDPR and CCPA regulation requirements/controls  (Good
   to have)

Regards,

*Varun Jain*

*Senior Recruiter*

*Net2Source Inc.*

*Office: (732) 587-7643 x 931 | Cell: (256) 602-1036| Email: *
varu...@net2source.com