*Hi,*

*   We have requirements on the below position. Please reply with an
updated resume. And I'll get back to you after reviewing.*

All the roles are onsite from day 1. Local candidates preferred.

*Position: Java Developer *

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 3 months to hire    *

*Onsite: 1*

*Look for GC/ USC only *

*Responsibilities*

·         Strong experience in Core Java

·         Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and design patterns.

·         Strong hands-on experience in microservices development using
Spring-Boot.

·         Hands-on experience in Spring Framework hands-on, Spring-MVC,
Spring-AOP, Spring-Actuator, Spring-Cloud, Spring-Config, etc.

·         Development of web services must use REST or SOAP.

·         Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases.

·         Good experience in project building tools like MAVEN, GRADLE.

·         Knowledge on automation code build and deploy tools, Jenkins,
Bamboo.

·         Knowledge on code subversion tools like SVN, GIT.

·         An experience on agile/scrum will be a plus.

--

Regards !

ANSHUL ASTHANA

*Direct: 803-818-3474 *EXT-136* E : **ans...@1pointsys.com*
<ans...@1pointsys.com>

Recruiter | 1 Point System LLC

Connect on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/anshulasthana28
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshulasthana28>

115 Stone Village Drive • Suite C • Fort Mill, SC • 29708

An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer

Fax :  803-832-7973 | W : *www.1pointsys.com* <http://www.1pointsys.com/>